|Numbers of stocks||8|
|Share Bought||Huayang @ 2.32 & 2.42|
|Share Sold||Tambun @ 2.45 & 2.60 (part)
Protasco @ 1.68 (all)
|Portfolio Return Sep14||4.9%|
|KLCI Return Sep14||-1.06%|
|Portfolio Return YTD14||71.2%|
|KLCI Return YTD14||-1.11%|
Stock Portfolio @ End of Sep14
- Tambun is relegated to satellite portfolio, as I think core portfolio should be reserved for stock with huge potential upside.
- Sold all Protasco shares due to uncertainty in the company (boardroom & legal suit).
- Chose Huayang over OSKProp, due to its track record and upcoming Puchong West development.
- No significant change in exposure to property sector to date, after selling off Protasco and part of Tambun, and buying Huayang.
- To collect more Huayang shares on weakness.
- To watch plantation stocks closely.
- To look for a new member for core portfolio.