|RM mil||Revenue||Net profit|
- Based in Klang valley, where the construction and property development are most robust. It has its meltshop in Klang and rolling mill in Petaling Jaya.
- Said to have good relation with "blue chips" property developer in Klang Valley.
- Planned capacity expansion to increase its rolling capacity from 350,000MT/yr to 500,000MT/yr by 2012.
- "Diversify" into commuter project in Iskandar Malaysia through a 60/40 JV with KUB. It has received approval from the state government and now pending approval from federal government. After completion, it has 33 years concession to operate the rail system, which represent a recurring income for Masteel. Minister of Finance has 22% share in KUB.
- Use mainly scrap metal as raw material instead of iron ore. Price hike of scrap usually lag behind iron ore.
- Good management and a net gearing at around 0.4.
|Revenue||Net Profit||NTA||Share price|