|Numbers of stocks||13|
|Share Bought||BJAUTO @ 1.92|
|Portfolio Return Oct15||11.0%|
|KLCI Return Oct15||2.76%|
|Portfolio Return YTD15||61.5%|
|KLCI Return YTD15||-5.40%|
Stock Portfolio @ End of Oct15
- Added BJAuto into portfolio in Oct15, despite unfavourable forex, poor consumer sentiment & intense competition in the automobile industry. My initial plan is to hold BJAuto for real long term.
- Total stocks reach 13, closer to maximum of 15.
- Dividend ex-ed for BJAuto & Gtronic in Oct15.
- Unexpected rapid rise in the share price of Geshen & Johotin, which have helped to lift overall portfolio return in Oct15.
- Latitud continues to be the only stock to register monthly loss in Oct15, just like in Sep15.
- Feeling more misses than hits in this month as missed out on a few stocks.
- Geshen has become the 5th stock to exceed 100% return in the portfolio, after Tambun, Inari, Latitud & Gtronic.
- Regret the failure to promote Geshen to core portfolio, even though there was a plan to do so when I first bought its shares.
- May need to cut down on total stocks in the portfolio, to prevent over-diversification and get ready cash for possible year-end mega sales.
- Try to find a good timing to top up shares of BJAuto, Hevea & Scientex. The rest are probably enough.