|Numbers of stocks||7|
|Share Bought||Latitude @ 3.03|
|Share Sold||Asiapac @ 0.275 (all)|
|Tropicana @ 1.55 (all)|
|Portfolio Return May14||4.3%|
|KLCI Return May14||0.1%|
|Portfolio Return YTD14||40.6%|
|KLCI Return YTD14||0.34%|
- Better than expected 40.6% portfolio return year-to-date.
- Topped up a bit of Latitude in early May, just before the Vietnam crisis. Wrong timing...
- Sold all Tropicana & Asiapac shares, as cash is needed quite urgently in the end of May.
- Another buy on Latitude will see it promoted to core portfolio.
- Expecting another net sell of shares in June, as more cash is needed (to pay the ballooning credit card debt)
- Watch Bumitama closely.