|Numbers of stocks||9|
|Share Bought||Huayang @ 2.26 (add)|
|HHGroup @ 0.47, 0.475|
|Portfolio Return Oct14||-4.4%|
|KLCI Return Oct14||0.48%|
|Portfolio Return YTD14||60.6%|
|KLCI Return YTD14||-0.63%|
Stock Portfolio @ End of Oct14
- It is a surprise that KLCI index ends Oct14 in positive territory (+0.48%).
- It's also quite surprising that my portfolio declines only 4.4% in Oct14, thanks to V shape recovery in most stocks.
- However, overall 2014 year-to-date return drops 10.6% in Oct14.
- Did not sell any shares in Oct14.
- Added more Huayang and bought Heng Huat.
- Chose Heng Huat over Bumitama, a bit regret now...
- Excluding the new fund injected into buying shares in Oct14, monthly loss will be higher at -4.6%.
- Where does my money to buy shares come from? It's from selling unit trust - again!
- May top up Heng Huat after reviewing next quarter's result.
- May consider Bumitama if it drops to below SGD1.00 again.