- Simple analysis & updates on listed companies (55%)
- Stock market investment skills & tutorials (22%)
- Blogger's stock portfolio & performance for comparison (10%)
- Blogger's immediate buy/sell transaction & target price for stocks (3%)
- Blogger's casual sharing on his/her investment journey (8%)
I just copied what they are doing.
It also serves to record my investment journey and boost my discipline.
However, I think I better not to report my buy/sell transaction immediately and I do it on monthly basis.
My shares value at the moment is not that much. My debt is 6 times more than it, and I'm still a distance away from financial freedom.
I think it's common for someone to search for similarities and confidence in investing online.
I'm also one of them.
When something happens in the market, I am keen to know what are those bloggers' opinion and reaction towards it, though not necessarily I will follow what they do.
When I see a good investor holds the same stock as mine, I will have more confidence.
However, we have to beware of traps and sabotage in this unpredictable internet world.
Someone may just lure you to buy a stock they have, or talk bad about a stock which they missed or don't have.
A successful investors should not be easily carried away by those noise.
Finally, if I were to cast a vote in this poll, although I would love to choose all 5 of them, I will give my vote to blogger's portfolio and performance.