|RM mil||Revenue||PAT||PAT %|
- Attractive design
- I think Mazda's car design is impressive since the Nagare era. Its latest design Shinari Concept which is seen in its CX-5 and new Mazda6 in Malaysia, is nothing but outstanding. Anyway, design is subjective and everyone has different taste. However, from the response of its CX-5 here, I think it is very well-accepted.
- Advanced technology
- Mazda newly launched SkyActiv Techonology, which is also found in its CX-5 and new Mazda6, consists of brand new engine, transmission, body & chassis. Its SkyActiv-G engine has the world's petrol engine highest compression ratio of 14:1 which translates into 15% better fuel efficiency. New models in the future will certainly switch to this.
- Attractive package
- This depends on the management of BAuto to add whatever gadgets and engine variants in its vehicles to attract buyers and stay competitive.
- Attractive price
- This will also depend on BAuto's management and other industry players who slash price to win customers. CKD models will help to boost up sales even though some car enthusiasts may insist on CBU.
- Service convenience and quality
- More 3S centers and dealers with trained and qualified sales & service personnel. Fund raised from IPO should help to improve this area.