汽車股漲勢或告終The rise in automobile stocks share price might be over...
I have been watching BJAuto closely since it was listed in Nov 2013.
With a total of 9,197 units sold in 2013, this means there are 4,216 Mazda vehicles sold in the second half of CY2013, a slight fall from 4,981 in the first half.
- The new SKYACTIV Mazda 3 will be launched this month. The same model is also set to be launched in the Philippines in May 2014.
- BJAuto will benefit from the new NAP as its SKYACTIV models (CX-5, new Mazda 3 & Mazda 6) are classified as Energy Efficient Vehicles (EEVs). Thus it should enjoy higher excise duty rebate.
- Its new assembly facility in Inokom plant is on schedule to start operation in April 2014. This will improve sales contribution from CKD models. BJAuto will probably starts its CKD production on the new Mazda 3 and Mazda 6 in the second half of CY2014.
- BJAuto plans to launch 5 new models from now until 2016, in which the new Mazda 2 is expected to be launched as early as the final quarter of 2014! (according to RHB analyst report)
- It seems like BJAuto is in negotiation with local partner to distribute Mazda vehicles in Indonesia. If this is successful, it will surely boost BJAuto's earning in long term.
I'll add in a poll in the right column of this blog, to collect the views of readers about Mazda. Please feel free to vote :)