|Numbers of stocks||8|
|Share Bought||Latitud @ 2.08, 2.40, 2.69|
|Matrix @ 3.71|
|Share Sold||Tambun-WA @ 0.96 (all)|
|Overall (In %)|
|Portfolio Return Feb14||15.4|
|KLCI Return Feb14||1.7|
|Portfolio Return 2014||12.3|
|KLCI Return 2014||-1.7|
- Sold all Tambun-WA. However, Tambun-WA's warrant price jumped 30% immediately after I have sold all....
- Collect a little more Matrix's shares in anticipation of good news from latest quarter's result, but...
- Buy more Latitude's shares as planned.
- Overall, achieve portfolio return of 12.3% in 2014, temporarily outperforms KLCI's -1.68%, mainly due to Tambun & Inari.
- To continue plan to promote Latitude to core portfolio.
- To seriously save some cash reserve, might need to sell some shares.