Sunday 7 August 2011

Beware of This Spammer!

I know that there are 2 groups of bloggers accusing each other in local financial blogs.

One of the party is a blogger called "samgoss". This samgoss has a public blog and a private blog in which people need to pay for his stock pick. The other party are bloggers like Alex Lu (nexttrade) & Moola whose blogs are free of charge.

Each of them accuse the others as spammers. Initially I don't know who is right or wrong. Anyone can say anything without evidence in the internet. I'm also not interested in their tussle.

As I'm still a learner, I read the articles by all those bloggers. The impression I get are:
  • Samgoss keeps on attacking others with rude words
  • Samgoss keeps on promoting himself and his private paid blog in his rival's blog
  • Moola & Alex just write about investment in a professional way, free of charge

Thus, I don't like how samgoss behave, he is too arrogant and keep on criticizing others with rude words. He may have his own  way of trading shares, but I think it is totally unnecessary to condemn other people when their method is different from his. He should only mind his own business.

For me, it seems like Moola & Alex are knowledgeable people sitting in the office, and samgoss is like a street samseng. But I don't care, I don't want to involve in their fight.

Samgoss stock pick "sounds good". There are people who recommend him. He also shows how much he gains in his public blog and there seems like a lot of other bloggers promoting and thanking him for his stock pick. I resist myself from subscribing to Samgoss's private blog, just because I don't like his personality.

But now, after an article on Moola's blog, it shows that I'm right not to subscribe to his blog.

http://whereiszemoola.blogspot.com/2011/08/do-you-want-to-know.html

In one of the article by Samgoss "^V^ I hv created a ta = tak ada akal blog 4 all ta losers esp mr lulu ^V^" on 17th June, in which there are 21 comments. Believe it or not, all the 21 comments actually come from one same person, which is samgoss himself!

Below are those comments cut and paste from samgoss's blog. Just place your mouse pointer on the name of the bloggers who make the comment, you can see their blogger profile ID which is unique to each person at the bottom of your screen. You can see that Samgoss and Financial Wizard share the same ID of 08674531928566826301, in which they are actually the same person. To my astonishment, the other 19 bloggers here share the same profile ID of 13845454760825339051! This means those 19 comments are from the same person. Who is this person? Who do you think is so free to promote samgoss other than samgoss himself?

Here are those comments. You can see how creative he is, with names even in Malay and Spanish like Amigo bla bla bla! He actually writes a few words to "protect" his rival too, with stuff like 以和为贵,not fair to accuse dali bla bla bla. Reading these comments is fun when you know that they are all from the same person!

"^V^ I hv created a ta = tak ada akal blog 4 all ta losers esp mr lulu ^V^"

21 Comments - Show Original Post


Lydia Tze said...
Hi Sam , thanks for your Favco & Boustead , still keeping them in my safe , very much appreciated . Keep up the good job .
June 18, 2011 11:10 AM
G Lock said...
Sifu , something to share with you regarding - Jackie said : but why are there others who still make money now in the stock market when it is so quiet ? _ _ There are others who still make money ? I think jakie is referring to dali 's picks of EAH at 0.51 & JCY at 1.60 . aren't you jackie ? I got my fingers burnt because of these picks from dali ! cant blame anybody but I myself for following the wrong sifu .
June 18, 2011 11:39 AM

silent reader said...
Daer Samgoss No camp siding from me , both of you are good . One need to be 以和为贵, we are here to make money not here to battle , isn't it sam ? Anyway , million thanks for your awesome picks all these years , fyi, my family members are following right behind you. Kamsiah kamsiah .
June 18, 2011 12:02 PM
Samgoss said...
2 g lock , really ? sorry 2 know that ^V^ 4 me , as long as darlie singh is not using tak ada akal method 4 his picks , I won't hantam him ! that's my style ! u can use whatever method 4 stock picks but not TAK ADA AKAL METHOD ! once u use ta , I will definitely make u looks like a FOOL ! 2 silent reader, Thanks 4 yr compliment, but then horrr, do u know by saying this u will make moolah n lulu more sour ! LOL ! regarding yr 以和为贵 ...ha ha sorry sl , no way I will 以和为贵 with ta losers ! "NO WAY !" I hv just created a ta loser blog yesterday n I will post every of ta loser's failures in this blog ! Beware ta losers esp u alex lu lu ^_- Opsss lunch time liaooo..what 2 eat today ? peel road yong tau fu ? good...let go ! btw... 4got 2 tell u all this > is ta works ? MY FOOT ! 8 n hv a nice week end ^_-
June 18, 2011 12:31 PM
foremost 027 said...
Sifu , you have my vote here . Are you lansi ? well may be yes but who cares ? We are here to make money from blogger's picks , who cares who is lansi ? I like your blog very much , good job done .
June 18, 2011 1:39 PM
wiwi jungle jungle said...
Precisely G lock , not only eah & jcy but green packet too , I jumped in at cost of 96 cts & cut at 0.75 , loss like hell . this dali cannot be trusted at all ~ now he called for kzen , dropped also he is just keeping quiet there. kanasai betul this bastard !
June 18, 2011 2:07 PM
Corazo amigo said...
You are awesome <-> Like the way of ur blogging, so real & funny <-> Don't stop baby . btw what is lansi * ?
June 18, 2011 2:19 PM
Nazrin Othman Pak Salleh said...
Yang bijak pasti dihina, yang bercaliber sentiasa dicemburu , tapi tak apo lah abang sam , kan ini biasa ? Ribuan terima kasih atas sumbangan stoks mu selama ini. Semoga Tuhan sentiasa di didi mu.
June 18, 2011 2:34 PM
Mimi said...
Yes , this restaurant levin is nice , tried many times & the environmental there is awesome. I like your food blog very much .
June 18, 2011 2:40 PM
Okio said...
Samgoss is only a lay man , but not Warren Buffet , if Warren also said the same , we have to accept that technical analysis is irrelevant . My brother used to be TA man , after so many years , I didn't see any progress from him at all , worst still was he is borrowing around. Just only my 2 cts , is up to u accept it.
June 18, 2011 3:01 PM
little House said...
Before I came to know Sam, I was staying in small little house in Sentul, stuffs changed & with the blessing of god that allow me get in touch with sam blog, todate, my small little house has changed to big luxury semi d , most of the profit I made from shares are thru the contribution of sam , bravo sam , million thanks especially yr Genting SP @ 0.55 , 90% of my semi d contributed by this darling stock. TQ TQ TQ TQ sam.
June 18, 2011 3:33 PM
Raymond Neo said...
Hi Sam , Just wanna to drop by & say hello to you . All the best sifu .
June 18, 2011 3:39 PM
Financial Wizard said...
Dude, With your proven track records , do we need to say it more ? Have a nice weekend :}
June 18, 2011 3:54 PM
i claud said...
It is not fair to accuse dali for his stock calls, did he owes u for that ? did u share with him if u made money from his picks ? Come on kids, grow up please ! At the same time ,I would like to thanks sam for his awesome picks , have been doing very well ever since I subscribed to his blog , bravo sam on yr bonus pick last month , D???????? rose almost 20% & lucky I have accepted yr bonus pick offer. TQVM.
June 18, 2011 4:47 PM
Anntox said...
Me too , I am so lucky being offered with the bonus pick . Too bad , due to limited of bullets , I only managed to buy in 15 lots , but is good enough to make some weekend money already. Awesome uncle Sam.
June 18, 2011 5:21 PM
Patrick Koh said...
Good call sam good call . I heard something big on its way , got this insider news from someone close to your bonus pick 's boss. Quite reliable as you can see its share price has gone up gradually with volume lately. Couple with your solid FA analysis , I am putting quite a lot on this stock. Let make money together . Yah my dad wanna to thanks you for your boustead, I never thought he is still keeping this baby for so long. Yumsing sifu sam.
June 18, 2011 6:15 PM
Ian Woon said...
YeouuuuuuuuuuH wat's up here ? What is the bonus pick stock ? can tell or not ? seems like a lot of people are making money here . X:}
June 19, 2011 10:06 AM
Lee Shien Kien said...
Samgoss is one of the best shares blogger in town , i know him since 2002 in osk forum . He has proven track records & 80% of his picks strike handsomely , no doubt sometimes he is a little arrogant but what we want is people who can assist us to make money , the rest are not important at all. Sifu Sam , still remember me ? nickname SKL101 in osk forum ? friend of shares icon ? during ur call of ytl-wb @ 0.50 ?
June 19, 2011 11:17 AM
Ivan Neo said...
$ifu Sam ,,,,, Thx for your FAVCO , still keeping until now , more than 100% return in hand already- http://samgang.blogspot.com/2010/04/v-favco-0745-after-holding-4-more-than.html
June 19, 2011 12:55 PM
Greenharvet said...
Good morning sifu, Your bonus pick stock is moving up again ~:- I love you sifu ~_~
June 20, 2011 10:52 AM
New Yorker said...
Cool blog , nice blog to drop by . What is the latest pick fr uncle ? Can share with me ?
June 21, 2011 3:57 PM


Samgoss later post something in his own blog to deny this accusation, claim that it is manipulated by his rivals using IT etc. I don't know how easily a blogger's ID can be duplicated but I think he is desperate to distract people from knowing the truth. Just look at the level of English and the way of writing used in all the 21 comments, compare it with samgoss's, don't you think that they are almost at the same level? Another point is, ALL the 21 comments here like to put a space before the punctuation marks eg Sifu Sam , instead of Sifu Sam, I guess this is not very common way of typing. Is it possible that all 21 persons here share this same habit? If yes, then samgoss should have struck lottery. Just look at Samgoss blog/articles, yes, he likes to leave a space before punctuation marks.

So what do you think?

If you check samgoss's public blog and see all other comments, you can see that >95% of comments are from samgoss himself using different names. So, he is "acting" all by himself to create an impression to readers that he has a lot of followers, he has supporters on his attack on technical analysis, how good is his stock pick and how people are benefiting from his stock pick. If you ignore all those comments by Samgoss, actually almost no one ever bother to comment on his article and no one praise him or thank him on his stock pick. This guy just promotes himself by attacking other investment blogs which have high traffic.

Even worse is, samgoss uses other blogger's real name to make comments, like those comments are made by those bloggers when actually they are not!

It may be true that he has some followers in his private blog, and some people thank him for his stock pick. But since he is a cheater, I have no respect for him.

Why is he doing all this junk? He may be alone, but he wants to win, he doesn't have "face" to lose. He is greedy to have more money. He may not think that his trick will be exposed some day. He is careless and made a mistake. He may not use the same trick anymore. He may create many new emails and blogger IDs. He may change his style of writing. Whatever.

Samgoss may have his ability in stock-picking, but I believe that if you do your homework, gain more experience, some day you can become better than him. There are a lot of local free investment blogs, why need to pay to such people who is not honest?

I am not asking people not to subscribe from him. If you want to deal with him just go ahead, may be you can make big money from his stock pick. However, I choose not to, the reason is simple, this guy is cheating and has no creditability at all.

Anyway, we can't really blame samgoss because he has warned us in his blog's header:

万人皆醉 /输 我独醒 / 赢


Translated as: Everyone else is drunk/lose, only I am alert/win.

Because you pay him money, he wins in the first place.

If you are interested, here are one more set of 6 comments, again, all by samgoss. Does he deserve Oscar's "Best Director"? He really makes himself looks like a clown.

"^V^ Why I dont give mo mo cow a break ! mo mo cow said " Bumi Armarda is a bad ipo ! LOL ^V^"

6 Comments - Show Original Post

snowball said...
Sam , please post this up for me, thanks . Moo, May I know why you deleted the postings of my buddy , where is the dont get too emotion comment gone ? whole world knew it moo, it is dirt cheap stuff ! 2 all bloggers in town, you can see how cheap this mo mo was !? you guys read that posting too, why he delete it ? he is trying to prevent readers from knowing he got very frustrated over sam's criticism ? sam, I think you should blog this up in your blog also .
July 23, 2011 10:39 AM
Samgoss said...
2 snowball, yah..I read that too, LOL! May be he is afraid of readers knowing their sifu got irritated by me LOL! Why get so emotional mo mo ? why ? bcos I pointed out your failure ? yes ? no ? LOL ! 2 all, if you wanna to post any comment in mo 's blog , do it here , coz I know he will not publish any comments that not favorable 2 him ! right mo ? LOL ! Need 2 borrow yr words here " can I say it is no class ?? LOL> cheap cheap cheap mo mo ! Hi darlie singh , is this yr blog buddy real character ? LOL !
July 23, 2011 10:58 AM
Samgoss said...
Ha ha good one from 丐幫小子, 丐幫小子 said... haha.. if not mistaken ,ze moola bought a lot bumi amarda share 12:06 AM *** Well said 丐幫小子 . BA is unlike BA those days , like deng xiao peng once said, be it black cat or white cat, as long as she can catch rat, she is a good catch ^_- Yes, I believed mo mo has bought alot of BA those days, otherwise he wont be biting BA till end of d world ^_-
July 25, 2011 10:18 AM
小试牛刀 said...
I thought the same sam , from the reaction of ze mo & the way he didnt give bumi armarda a break , I strongly believed he must be one of old bumi armarda victim , seeing he got so frustrated on bumi armarda , we really pity him . Btw , my sifu 丐幫小子 has commented about tws, what say you uncle sam ?
July 25, 2011 10:29 AM
Samgoss said...
Hi 小试牛刀, u got it absolutely RIGHT ! Do U know y he keeps barking on BA ? cos he doesnt wanna 2 lose face ! still wanna 2 grap sand from floor after falling from sky ha ha. I have also posted my comment in yr sifu blog, take a look ^_- tws ? good stock but it has shot up alot, not advice 2 buy @ high .
July 25, 2011 10:34 AM
VC said...
Hi sam, I have posted the below in ah chart blog , I am sure he wont approve my comment up, borrow some space here can or not ? -> Ah chart cut loss again ? But I heard you said if the stocks are solid FA why worry about the short term factor ? Ah chart said > While I still wanting to seek more clarity, I started to increase my exposure slightly (at 35% equity now) through quality stocks with a longer time investment horizon. Why bother about T+3 selling for stock like MNRB? (-) Are you saying FA of MNRB is better than wct-wb , tebrau, keladi ? is that means if market crash your MNRB wont get affected ? We see you talked a lot about fundamental on your picks , why suddenly changed ? is Fundamental method got anything to do with cut loss ? Ha ha
July 29, 2011 11:02 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment