|Numbers of stocks||9|
|Share Bought||Asiapac @ 0.24 & 0.25|
|Share Sold||Tambun @ 1.95 (part)|
|Portfolio Return Apr14||1.7%|
|KLCI Return Apr14||1.2%|
|Portfolio Return YTD14||33.1%|
|KLCI Return YTD14||0.2%|
- Poor portfolio return in April (+1.2%). Overall YTD return improves slightly from 30.8% in Mac to 33.1% in April.
- Sold some of Tambun to buy another property stock Asiapac. Overall no net increase in investment in property stocks.
- Another round of selling Tambun's shares will see it disqualified from being in the core portfolio.
- Fail to top up Latitude & buy a plantation stock in April.
- To continue effort to promote Latitude to core portfolio.
- To accumulate fund to buy a plantation stock, probably need to sell more shares to get the fund.