Friday 25 October 2013

Karam Di Brunei?

Now our PM is giving the speech of Budget 2014.

I remember in year 2010, during Budget 2011 speech, our PM mentioned a company "Karambunai" in his speech. Almost immediately, the share of Karambunai shot up like a rocket. 

I have an opportunity to join the party early at that time, as I was sitting in front of the TV and computer, but I didn't. I witnessed the sudden buy order of 500,000, 500,000, 500,000 non-stop. Karambunai's share price rose from merely few cents to about 25sen in a few days.

Karambunai is supposed to build some resort in Sabah if I remember correctly.

However, look at where is Karambunai now. It is trading at 10sen at the moment. The more important thing is, it is loss-making for the last 5 consecutive years.

How about the resort now? I'm not sure.

For this Budget 2014, surely many investors are watching while putting their hand on a mouse.


No comments:

Post a Comment